Holy Ghost Parishoner

The thoughts of a parishoner of the Church of the Holy Ghost at 19th & California Streets in Denver, Colrado.

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Today is the Feast of the Chair of St. Peter.

It has been a long time since I have posted. A lot has been going on lately. Most importantly, for the month or so following the birth of our newest daughter, I was off of work. So I spent the time productively engaged in spending time with my children, doing household projects and doing some more in-depth reading than I typically have time for.

Durring my time off I read three books by the Seraphic Doctor, St. Bonaventure: The Soul's Journey to God; The Tree of Life; and The Life of St. Francis.

All three were excellent and have given me a lot to think about. I'm sure something bonaventurian will come up in a future post, but not today.

I've also begun to think about Lent in the last several days, so expect some posts on that.

Furthermore, I recieved some heavenly consolations durring Mass a couple of weeks ago in the form of spiritual insights. So I'll probably post on that too.

But nothing really today.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home